Photo credit: Agence Laverne
On Thursday, December 2, 2021 during Paysalia, Hortis, the AITF and the Greater Lyon will organize a Green City Day
Registered participants will take part in the following programs:
- 9:00 – 10.00: Welcome breakfast in the AGORA, located on Carré des Jardiniers area
- 11:00 - 11.45: Round-table with Green City Day partners, in the Paysalia Forum
- 14:00 – 17.00: Guided Tour of a green space in the Greater Lyon by local experts (Choice of 3 visits, one in English).
From the outset, Greater Lyon has been a Paysalia partner. It is important to be present because we represent the public authorities that are one of the driving forces in the landscaping sector. The organization of Paysalia also makes it possible to visit innovative projects in the Greater Lyon area and show them to other public authorities in dedicated days.
Frédéric SEGUR (Greater Lyon)
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE GREEN CITY DAY
- Free participation
- Event limited to 150 people, i.e. 50 people per visit
- Registration when you request a visitor badge online, or contact the visitor hotline
More information on the hotline:
+ 33 (0)4 78 176 324
The Green City Day is dedicated to professionals in charge of green spaces, urbanism or living environment, as well as to professionals in charge of conception, creation and maintenance of green spaces and collectivities landscaping.
Organised in partnership with:
With the support of: